I like trades really, it's intresting, but you shouldn't really think that I can do only it really? I have my real life and my studies with its midterms.
I take only 3 AT "ongoing", so if you see that in my to do list are 3 "ongoing" it means that I can't take any more.
• So I CAN take AT but it sometimes could take really a long time to do properly my part.
• I spend a long time creating the idea of picture and doing my best in technique and anatomy, so I'd like you do so too.
• I can wait your part only a YEAR (it's a very long time and really enough to do your part), if I don't see your part after that, you should understand that I'll never else deal with you - that means you're in my black-list
• I don't draw dragons (reptiles), horses, humans (untill the time when i improve my skills)
• I can say "NO" without any explanations, but most of all my reasons could be:
- I'm very busy at that moment
- I have no mood for drawing
- I don't draw the creatures that your char is
I update AT do list one time per week or two, with percents of done work and comments about how it's going.
I do gifts, for friends and for people that I know. But there is a little possibility that you can receive a gift from me on your BD.
BUT not resent if you don't, if I can - I do, in other way – No. So sorry for that.
I do them only for my close friends and when have time so don't ask me about it
Just have no fun of this thing
Interesting part of art – I like to work with another artists it's a good experience, so ask me may be have time for this)))
COMMISSIONS (point commission are included)
Until July I have neither the time nor the mood to make steps in this issue, first I need to sort out the mess on the internet accounts =_= what I really hate to do
Then to prise my works, that's included the disadvantages, the time I spend on them etc.
Besides, I have not fully regained my knowledge of digital art.
Beside I have a hard period at the university, so until the second half of the year have to wait with commissions